The chapel of the Puríssima Concepció (chapel of the Immaculate Conception) is a building of medieval origin built next to a portal in the fortified village of Pujalt, in Anoia. In the Modern Era, a bell-gable was added.
It consists of a single nave of rectangular plant covered with a ribbed stone vault. The chancel is dominated by a notable Baroque altarpiece, dedicated to the Mother of God and it was built in 1638 and gilded in 1686. Paintings, low relieves and full-length sculptures illustrate and talk about the life of the Virgin. This masterpiece was commissioned by the parishioners and made in Manresa. It is one of the few altars that during the Spanish Civil War was saved from destruction and that has reached the present day with all its original strength.